Photo A Day / Week 9 / 2015

Hello friends,

I hope you've had a good week!

I'm linking up with Natasha's Photo-A-Day, so go check out what everyone else got up to this week! There have been some truly beautiful photos, and I love seeing the simple beauty in other's every day lives.


One // I showed this photo in the last post, but I love it so much I decided to share it again!


Two // Studying Clinical Physiology and filling out my take home test.


Three // Some beautiful moss on a pine tree branch.
A little bit of green in all this snow does a heart good.


Four // A little hopeful garlic on the kitchen windowsill.


Five // I was playing with my new Lightscoop. It works beautifully.
This was taken after the sun went down with flash!


Six // I love this firey-topped tree in the neighbor's yard.
I would have gotten a better photo if the snow wasn't up to my knees.


Seven // I love this sweet boy and am thankful every day to have him in my life.

This was a hard week for me. This week was the first time that the thought I can't do this crossed my mind in regards to school. I am having a difficult time with a skill I must demonstrate successfully in two weeks.

But I won't give up. Whatever trouble I am having now can't last forever.

Until next time,

No comments :

Post a Comment?