Photo A Day / Week 3 / 2015

I decided to take a photo every day and link up with Natasha, whose blog I've followed for years and who feels like a friend after all this time.

A photo per day is a lot harder than in seemed like it would be. School started this past week as well as this challenge, so I had little time to spare, but I made it work. The best part was realizing I hadn't taken a picture and now it was dark outside. Definitely had me noticing things in my house that I hadn't noticed in years.

I added each photo after it was taken, on the day it was taken. Enjoy!


Jan. 18th // Lilac buds. Even though it's been frigid lately, the lilacs are getting ready for spring. Isn't that a hopeful thing?


Jan. 19th // Moss growing on the shed roof. Classes started up again today, and it is frightening the amount of work I have to do already.


Jan. 20th // My desk at the office where I work part time, two days per week.


Jan. 21st // A lovely tea towel I bought with teal chevron. Teal is one of my favorite colors!


Jan. 22nd // In the mornings when I am getting dressed, I open the curtain for Sawyer to look upon the world and survey all he owns. He takes it very seriously. His expression is this tense the whole time. (When he's looking outside that is. He's pretty goofy too.)


Jan. 23rd // I almost forgot to take a picture today! Luckily I remembered around 10:30pm and started taking random photos. This was my favorite. Sawyer's teal collar over his paw - though he didn't stay very still for it!

I did, however neglect Saturday and Sunday, so we'll start fresh tomorrow! (As long as I can find my camera! ;) )

Today I am grateful for bird song in winter, as it reminds that spring isn't so far off after all.

Until next time,

1 comment :

  1. Your photos are beautiful, Lisa! Thank you for sharing and linking up! :D

    ReplyDelete