New Addition!

Hello friends,

Well, I won't beat around the bush too much...


Isn't it wonderful!?

It's a Nikon D3200, and I am totally in love. It went on sale on Amazon, and I had enough saved up just for it. It was even on special and came with a 32GB memory card, and a case too.

This is the first photo I took.

This is one of the first pictures I took; and even though it's slightly blurry, I love it.


Guys, I never knew how amazing DSLRs are! I always thought it was my lack of skill behind the camera, but I know now that no matter how wonderful my little Canon Powershot is, it just doesn't have the same level of control.

I tried landscapes...

...and some action shots!

I attempted the macro setting...

...and portrait too!

I love, love, love this camera already, and I have so much to learn!

Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture a day last week, so I won't link up with Natasha. BUT I will next time around! In the mean time, go check out what she and everyone who linked up did this past week!

Until next time,

2 comments :

  1. Oh my yes! Having a DSLR makes all the difference! These first photos of yours are lovely and I'm looking forward to seeing more:) I'm so excited - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new camera! And thanks for following along on my blog. Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete