Photo A Day / Week 7 / 2015

Hello Friends!

Seems we've come to the end of another week. My, how the time does fly! It was a good week. We're on a quick break starting tomorrow, and let me tell you, I felt it near the end of this past week. My motivation for homework went way down! Normally I don't mind it too much and I stay on top of it, but golly I didn't want anything to do with it. Don't worry though, I'll be staying plenty busy with two take-home tests, and three papers to work on!

Linking up with Natasha once again, so go check out what everyone else posted!


One // These paws are wonderful. And kissable.


Two // Umbrella tree. I'm not trying to kill it, but it gets forgotten a lot, poor thing.
Luckily it's very hardy!


Three // Someone kindly brought Apples to Apples this past game Wednesday.


Four // My mud flap fell off.
It's been freezing or below for twenty some-odd days now. I can't get this stuff off.


Five // One of the shelter dogs we are hosting this semester, Maisy.


Six // Another one of our shelter pups, Nicole. I spent my weekend caring for them with another student; we're on break this week!


Seven // My brother Ben's car in the back yard. It's been a little snowy!

Until next time,

1 comment :