A Post of the First Sort

I can't say I've never had a blog before, but I've always been far too defined in what my blog was about. This caused me to feel very limited and didn't allow me to truly be who I am and share what I wanted to. So I thought a change of pace was necessary.

Most people start a blog with a post about what it will contain, but I can't (and don't want to) define it. So I will say that it will be chock full of life and the things in it that I find worthy of sharing. And that will have to be enough for now.

I feel compelled to explain the name of this place. Daffodils are my favorite flower. Have you ever seen Big Fish? Edward Bloom gives the girl he's trying to woo (Sandra Templeton) an entire field of daffodils. I want that field of daffodils, that's the kind of love I harbor for those happy, sunny flowers.

What about dirt roads? I live in a small country town (not on a dirt road though) and I wouldn't change it for anything. I love living in a place where you can see the stars at night and hear the coyotes howling among the hills. It's pure bliss.

To conclude I thought I'd take after a favorite dog trainer of mine, Susan Garrett, and sign each of my posts with something I am grateful for.

Today I am grateful for the fresh beginnings of spring and the love of nature and gardening that the Father put in my heart.

Until next time,

No comments :

Post a Comment?