A Bustling Week

This morning there was a cow in the road.


This year's raspberries forming on bushes planted last year.

Not an unusual sight on the back roads maybe, but on the main highway that connects all these little towns? A big happening. The cheeky cow was being moved and decided to stroll into the road for a minute. You should have seen Mr. Bishop hustle out after her, yelling at her to get back where she belonged. The poor cow was quite startled and stumbled, but she was alright. A grazed knee is a heck of a lot better than being road burger.

I was pretty startled too. And I didn't get a picture. It all happened too fast and I was much more concerned with stopping the vehicle than snapping photos.



I have been working all week, both jobs, and am looking forward to tomorrow off. Tomorrow is, after all, my only brother's 20th birthday. We're having Dirt Cake, and yes, I'll get the recipe and some pictures too. :)



I got my acceptance letter for full time college. I have a few things to tie up still (like financial aid), but you know, I think I'm looking forward to it.



Otherwise I have been taking a lot of photos and playing around with my (very outdated, but wouldn't trade it for the world) Photoshop. If you're interested, you should pop on over to my flickr account and have a look. I don't post all of my photos here and more day to day stuff can be seen there!

I am grateful to have two jobs, even if I'm grumbling about them today. It is one of those perfect summer days of utter beauty and I have all of one and a half hours to enjoy it. But that's still something.

Until next time,

No comments :

Post a Comment?