Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth my friends! I thought I'd share some pictures.

We didn't have the greatest weather as it was cloudy and threatening to rain most of the day. I'm good with rain most of the time... but when it coincides with fireworks I'm disappointed. I love fireworks! We didn't have to worry though - the rain held and we enjoyed a lovely display.

I didn't get any pictures of the fireworks (didn't bring my camera... whoops!), but here are the clouds.


As you can sort of see, storm clouds were passing, followed by cheerful fluffy white clouds, followed by more storm clouds! Strange weather.


Here's a few dark cloudy rolling ominously towards town - up the valley. Followed by a shot of down the valley, where most of the weather comes from. We can always see it coming unless something's up and a wind storm brings it over the mountain behind us, but that's so rare we have never seen it.


We didn't do anything special for the Fourth. Both mom and I had to work, so busy busy!

Hope yours was safe and special.

Today I am grateful for good friends to share fireworks with!

Until next time,

No comments :

Post a Comment?