A Weekend for Friends

We went to the Arkville Fair this weekend. By "we" I mean my best friend, Rachel, and I.

This is Rachel. We've been friends since the fourth grade.

There was a parade with cars...

and horses...

and of course tractors! This is farm country after all!

There was a knight I posed with, and a lovely cow.

Good times with a wonderful person!

Even though Arkville is quite a drive for us, it was worth it. I wasn't overly impressed with the vendors, and we were promised a quilt show that was no where to be found, but it was a lovely town. Every single person we encountered was extremely nice. It's great to get that small town vibe away from home! We enjoyed ice cream and acting like fools (dancing... they had some good music!).

Lots of other stuff went on this weekend, but there are a lot of pictures to share and I feel like this is enough for one day!

Today I am grateful for Miss Rachel, a constant inspiration in my life.

Until next time,

No comments :

Post a Comment?