Photo A Day / Week 4 / 2015

Hello all!

Here's another round of Photo A Day. Linking up with Natasha again! I missed Thursday this week. Thursday was exceptionally busy. Enjoy!


Jan. 26th // My beautiful mountains, all around.



Jan. 27th // Studying parasites. This one is Taenia saginata.



Jan. 28th // Miss Nova Mae.


Jan. 29th // No photos today. :(



Jan. 30th // A second Nova picture! She was being exceptionally photogenic this week.



Jan. 31st // It snowed! Real snow this time!


Today I'm grateful for snow! I feel like a little kid when it snows, especially more than a few inches. It's supposed to snow tonight into Monday morning and I'm pretty excited. (Sincerely hoping for safe driving to school though. It was scary on Friday morning.)

Until next time,

1 comment :

  1. Nova is a very lovely and photogenic kitty! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete