Photo A Day / Week 5 / 2015

Linking up with Natasha once again!

It snowed this week. Real snow, and lots of it. It was wonderful. It was what winter is supposed to be: going to bed with little to no snow and waking up to a white winter wonderland.


One // The storm begins.


Two // Snow comparison. Left: Feb 1st. Right: Feb 2nd.


Three // Sawyer's nose.


Four // My hair. With an adorable decorative feather comb.


Five // The raspberry bushes produced well into the fall,
and they weren't done when winter came 'round.


Six // Practicing my knots for large animal lab.


Seven // Gratuitous meat head/Sawyer shot.

It was a busy week! Some really exciting opportunities came my way. The instructor for my large animal lab let me bottle feed the orphan goat, I got to give a cat subcutaneous (under the skin) fluids, and a distemper shot to a client's dog. Routine for some, but I haven't done any of that before and it was very exciting.

Until next time,

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful snow! All of ours has melted off. :( The weather has been so weird in Idaho lately...but that's pretty normal;) Sawyer is so cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete