Photo A Day / Week 6 / 2015


One // The maple tree is making new leaves.


Two // My new necklace.


Three // We've started playing Jenga between classes on Wednesdays.


Four // This is one of my mice, Slingshot.
He lives at school because he's just assigned to me for the class.


Five // Nova in the morning light.


Six // Kismet (a Milking Shorthorn). She's very sick.
She is receiving painkillers and powerful antibiotics via a jugular catheter.


Seven // Doodling instead of homework.
White boards are awesome for sketching ideas without wasting precious sketch paper!

I like dragons, what can I say? :)

Linking up with Natasha once again!

Until next time,

1 comment :

  1. Jenga is one of our absolute favorite games. I love that necklace!
    Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete